Monday, January 26, 2009

H@PPY MOO...YEARS.......!

Happy Chinese New Year....Mo.....
1st day of new year
until now no one come or go to anyone house
this is because my grandma juz passed away
still like the same old day having CNY in miri
even the first day no one will come lolz
so i'm ok here don worry
i'm ok is also my dad let me play the pc
lolz first time i open PC from morning until afternoon
when he is in the house...lolz
but too bad my ram rosak and only runing with 128...lolz
mega slow and can play game ....T.T
now only can learn some law and KL map....
so confuse.......T.T
KL is so massiy i hope i don get lose there
ya for ur infor i will be going to KL for the 2nd time in my life
i will go there for a walk-in interview for Singapore airline job as a cabin crew....pray for me ya my friend so i can get the job and have a safe journy back here.....
i will be going at 17 of Feb and come back on 24 of Feb
i will reach KL around 12 am mindnight and will reach KL central around 1 am
so scary......T.T god plz bless this poor child win braveness of urs....
this is for all this time
and have a gread MOOO.....YEARS.......^.^

No comments: