Monday, January 5, 2009

5 Days leave.....T.T

london is a nice place that what i can say......
but coming here is realy a big cost...$$$$$$
every thing is like hell exp...$$$$$
but one thing is here there is alot of good people
and bad people.....
but until now i only see a part of london
i cant tell u more
in london it self
there is more good poeple
that what i can say
today i went to the british musuem
this a first time i saw the dnation box is full with money
just like the museum full with people
they really trow money in to the donation box
not like in malaysia
the donation box is juz full with 1 sen
here even got 50 pound in it
i juz fell like want to rob the musuem....
seen there is no polis there....
one thng i found out is
if u want to come to london u need a lot f money
and for ur information
one night in the box room in the hotel need around 40 pound
and a box room is mean the room with only a bed in it
lolz wtf.......
that is for now
see u soon in 5 day time bye

5 comments:

Shella said...

Awwww!!!

So you're coming bak soon!!

I miss you Jeng! I'm now at KL edi T.T

School starts...btw =.=

Horng said...

Being curious here. You brought cash or credit card to London?

Can "da bao" London's snow for me? Thanks!

Shella said...

Jeng! Postcards? That's so nice! and Yep, I bought something for you from HK !! I bet you will like it! It reminds me a lot of YOU!

Btw.. It is with WanXin... Heheh... Claim the present from her then. ^^

Anonymous said...

Owhhh..you lucky bastard! I should squeeze into your luggage and follow you there! Huh..may be I can see my friend in London also..Hmph! Hate you ah..I want go also..SO nice de...eeeeee..... >.<

tarotism said...

nice to hear from you Jeng. Wishing you all the best ar!