Saturday, November 15, 2008

HOw i know them ......O.O

This is kind a long long story to talk about




how i know them.......
i know them after my PMR test
we r having some ativiti in school holl
time passess so fast and now is almost time to say good bye
we having ur SPM how ......
4 subjet had been kill still leave 6 more
The middle girl is now same class with me
it have been 2 year we know each other
now we a best friend >.<
"the first guy is Deng follow by michelle and shela"

how i know this pretty girl
is also a long story
i know her in the ativiti too...
because of her prettyness had take over my eye that time
but now she is at home doing nothing
by the way she is also my classmate
maybe is because of her i contenew my study in that school
coz of my sucking Result in PMR
haiz don know what r she doing now ?O.O


THIS is ur model for that ativiti
we drese him up
with newpaper...wtf
he name is DENG
that is what people call him >.<

group foto for the day
this is the group i found
and now all this people in this group is my best best friend
don know how is heppen but it juz happen
is been2 year we been together
but after fell more day
is this to say good bye
T.T
god bless us all with this
friend ship
that
i will never forget
"May God Bless We All"

5 comments:

Choon said...

God Bless you all!! : D
Jia YOu.

Shella said...

HOW YOU GOT THE PHOTOS?!

COPYRIGHT ARH !!

T_T

This post is kinda sweet anyway.. :P

J3NG said...

no lah i take it my self
hi hi cool leh....><
remenber now?
ha ha ha look the last pic
i'm in there lolz
i look the same
but u people change alot

Anonymous said...

how about me?

J3NG said...

O.o?
renee
i know seen we were in krokop
i don have photo lah
nad know the 4 people after PMR
PMR for ur infor.....
lolz