Thursday, November 6, 2008

Do i REALLY need to go on on my study?

Today la la (mum) asked me what i want to study!
i give her a answer her a answer pilot.....!
lolz thw word juz come out from my mouth....>.<
y like every know about the cost about having a pilot corst!
kecuail ME.....T.T
i heard from my friend the pilot is kind a eazy to get on only the
problem is the $$....haiz.......
the my only wish is to fly........T.T
pilot can make more money.....
but need good eye side.....T.T
and $$ to study...haiz......
but no worry no worry....
Jeng will juz give up that lah
lolz jeng u suck.....no point.....
ok i'm talking with my second face again....haiz
hope every thing will juz go well soon
now is thing for the big test.....
see later
and don think to far lah
if not get worry again.....haiz......
help.....T.T
god bless me and all the one who needed help

2 comments:

Shella said...

世事无绝对
Eh.. Forgot you can't read chinese. There's always a solution for everything. The pilot we always know is the one drive Airbus de marh... You can try some other path...though what the other paths there got.

LOL

I just talked with mom again today, about u lar of coz. LOLz

Don't worry lar, Jeng. You are that kind of person who will surely come out with something derh..

JIAYOU !!

Now now... Study sejarah !!
(and others too of coz)

Robin Tan said...

jeng try to join those....soilder...then u can drive airplane as well.. weeee....~!