Sunday, June 15, 2008

What a bad Start in the school after holiday

wa....
bad luk come
coi coi coi
.........
first test paper give back... all 9G
wtf
although i study this what i get!
wtf can someone give me an idea y thios happen to me?
and how can i do better?
plz god i really need help....
this or next saterday
my mum will go to school to take my report card
....wtf .....HELP....S.O.S
...T.T
i haven build my amor yet....T.T
if not rotan very sakit....T.T
Help....T.T
next is teacher day
ah......
only been MARAH......T.T
but ok lah memang one patut marah
hope the teacher who come to my class "Happy"
have a great health mell...."Most of then HALAI"
coz there r from Jamilah......>.<
not my idea lah..... but part of it...hi hi....>.<
.......
next is Pembetulan........
wa.....so many that my hand almost fell off....T.T
coz the sj paper all wrong.......
and kenak hukuman again
6 eazzy........T.T
hope i'm able to finish it on time...>.<
god help give me more energy......
for study lah not for computer...lolz
still playing maple
i don know y i don want to stop
although the game lag like hell
but still like having fun
for those people know the type of my computer
can help give give commen about how leg is it
lolz ha ha ha
that is all for this time
thank for reading
if got something wrong or u don like
plz leave a comment or anything u want lah i don mind
^.^
god blezz me and u all
take care

No comments: