Thursday, June 19, 2008

Curtin......what a nice school

2day... i got to curtin...say the true
this is my first time...>.<
and i say a same age friend there "jia hui"
he the one who call me up...>.<
unbeliveable.....>.<
she still remenber me...>.<
curtin is a nice school....
alot of thing u can study there
such as....lolz.. forget how to spell....=.="
alot lah....hai wtf forget how to spell....
there most of the place got "a cond" only the out side no have....
but study place all have lah.......
the eq there "cool" and "exp"....
erm ... next is the cost to get in there....>.<
is so so so...."BIG"..i mean the cost...
i want to be in there if i cant
but in my dream only lah...>.<
thank for reading......
god bless u all...>.<

2 comments:

Dear Mori ♥ said...

I thought you said you don't wanna study after form5?

cheat me agn :(

Robin Tan said...

hahak~
jeng your english is kind of...please read after u typing a paragraph...then i think u will improve more...

we blogging is for improving language...hehek..i think u want to have the same aim as us rite??

keep it up~!