Friday, May 30, 2008

Alone in home

there is 12 hour i'm alone at home playing maple
although my mum call me to study.....
sorry mum i disapointed u...T.T
until driming maple
last night do wrong time in it make la la angry
hope she get well soon
nothing well is going on here......
pic seen still got problem
maple keep laging......
maybe it is calling me to stop because play seen 8 in there morning
untill 12 mindnight.... this is really not me........
hope to stop playing
but i can't.....
don know y maybe i'm in love with it?
anyone play to go study at pustake?
don forget give me a call plz
take care ya my friend
god blezz u all

1 comment:

Horng said...

You are not in love with it. You are ADDICTED to it.

Your computer had signaled you to quit the game. It is thinking for your own good, isn't it?

Want to stop playing? Refer to Dean then.