Tuesday, April 15, 2008

To much coffee make me like die-ing..>.<

yesterday, the day .... hot like hell
so i plan to make "coffee pang"
so i have my first and is so nice
the i go for second cup then i go tuition
............
6pm come back
have my dinner at about 7pm
at 9 pm i go for one more big cup...
and a other one at about 9.30pm
i can sleep so i go for my home work
"ps" porjet untill 11pm i juz finish my
map for the back ground "wtf" and its to small
wtf wtf wtf
at11pm i go to watch "fight bck to school"until 12pm
after that.... i try to sleep but i can't do it
some thing was wrong at that time
my heart is betting so hard and making me in pain
and i can fell my blood pushing too my brain with the strange of an "OX"
it juz like having drug ea.... i think so...>.<
i don know how i fell to sleep but i do pray so that i will not die.......>.<>.<
so i don thing i will take an other cup of coffee this mouth.....

No comments: